Scholarships and Keynote Speakers
The Association of Academic Museums and Galleries (AAMG) is organizing a Silent Auction in conjunction with our 2017 conference. Proceeds from the auction will benefit conference scholarships to ensure participation and travel to the annual conference for students and presenters who might otherwise not be able to attend.
In addition, these funds will support keynote speaker honoraria. Keynote speakers are valuable sources of knowledge as leading professionals in the museum field, and we want to share their expertise and bring them closer to AAMG. As AAMG continues to grow and evolve, the funds from the Silent Auction will contribute to AAMG’s vision for the future.
Donate to the Silent Auction
The 2017 AAMG Conference features a Silent Auction that will be happening throughout the duration of the conference. Proceeds from the auctions directly fund the scholarship program, which helps to subsidize participation in the Annual Meeting for professionals who might otherwise not be able to attend.
- Please fill out the AAMG Donation Form, available here
- Send the donation form to AAMG President, Jill Hartz (see mailing info on form).
- Ship your donation to the Annual Meeting location no earlier than June 10th, 2017, or simply bring the donation with you.
*Please note: AAMG is not responsible for items shipped to the location but not received.
Suggested donation items:
- Museum store items such as: jewelry, books, videos, exhibition catalogues, notecards, etc.
- Services offered by consultants and businesses
- A vacation home stay
- Food or wine from your state
- Gift baskets that highlight a specific locale or exhibit
Categories: Annual Conference, General Announcement