The AAMG has an exciting year ahead, and we are looking for an At-Large Board Member. The new representative will assume his/her duties once appointed.
The position is a 3-year appointment, renewable once. Board member institutions must be members of the AAMG or become members at the time of appointment.
The duties of the At-Large Member include:
- Serve as a voting member of the board of directors
- Attending the AAMG bi-annual board meetings and annual conference
- Increasing AAMG membership and seeking sponsorship for AAMG annual conference
- Presenting a written and oral report at AAMG’s fall and spring board meetings, and members’ business luncheon
- Duties as assigned by President of AAMG
The spring board meeting and business meeting will be held immediately prior to and during the AAMG conference in Eugene, Oregon, June 22-25, 2017.
Board members are responsible for all expenses related to AAMG travel.
Please send a letter of application and your CV to the chair of the search committee: email@example.com
Categories: General Announcement