We live in a dangerous, often unstable, and environmentally compromised world. What can academic museums, galleries, and collections do to remedy this situation? If we are dedicated to teaching and training new generations of students, to serving increasingly diverse communities, how do we make a positive difference? How do we know we are making that difference? Let’s share great ideas and pressing concerns and learn and network with hundreds of global colleagues.
- Conference Dates: June 21-24, 2018
- Location: Lowe Art Museum (University of Miami)
- Online Registration
- Hotels and Transportation
- Sponsorship Information
- Travel Grants and Scholarship Information
Rates and Fees (subject to change)
- Early Bird Registration for AAMG/UMAC Members: $250
- Regular Advance Registration for AAMG/UMAC Members: $275
- On-site Registration for AAMG/UMAC Members: $325
- Student Registration:$65
- Non-member Registration: $325
- Sunday workshops: $50 – $100 ea.
- Thursday Bootcamp registration: $100
- Thursday Excursions: $15 ea. (concurrent, no transportation included): Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science, Wynwood Walls, and the Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami, and de la Cruz Collection.
Download the conference program here: