Audacious Ideas: University Museums and Collections as Change-Agents for a Better World
We live in a dangerous, often unstable, and environmentally compromised world. What can academic museums, galleries, and collections do to remedy this situation? If we are dedicated to teaching and training new generations of students, to serving increasingly diverse communities, how do we make a positive difference? How do we know we are making that difference? Let’s share great ideas and pressing concerns and learn and network with hundreds of global colleagues.
- Conference Dates: June 21-24, 2018
- Location: Lowe Art Museum (University of Miami)
- Online Registration
- Hotels and Transportation
- Sponsorship Information
- Travel Grants and Scholarship Information
Rates and Fees (subject to change)
- Early Bird Registration for AAMG/UMAC Members: $250
- Regular Advance Registration for AAMG/UMAC Members: $275
- On-site Registration for AAMG/UMAC Members: $325
- Student Registration:$65
- Non-member Registration: $325
- Sunday workshops: $50 – $150 ea.
- Thursday bootcamp registration: $150 ea.
Download the conference program here: